Continuing along with the bookshelf, here are some more:
31. Quill and Brush, Catalog 93, First Editions, prepared by Elizabeth Jones
32. Holy Bible, King James Version, The World Publishing Co.
33. Find it Fast in the Bible, Thomas Nelson Publishers
34. Lamy of Santa Fe by Paul Horgan (I found this one interesting even though I'm not Catholic.)
35. Saints in Exile, Vol I, II & III, by David R. Crockett
36. The Gathering of Zion by Wallace Stegner
37. Holy Bible, King James Version, The World Syndicate Publishing Co.
38. Old Mormon Kirtland and Missouri by Richard Neitzel Holzapfel and T. Jeffrey Cottle
39. Trail of Tears by John Ehle
40. We'll Find the Place by Richard E. Bennett
41. Nothing Like It In The World by Stephen Ambrose
42. The Columbia Desk Encyclopedia in Two Volumes, William Bridgwater, Editor-in-Chief
43. Cherokee Trail Diaries, Vol I and II, by Patricia K. A. Fletcher, Dr. Jack Earl Fletcher, and Lee Whitely
44. Cherokee Trail Diaries, Vol III, by Dr. Jack E. Fletcher and Patricia K. A. Fletcher
45. Life of Kit Carson by Charles Burdett, published around the 1870's by John E. Potter & Co.
46. Indian Agent by A. H. Kneale
You may have noticed that these are all non-fiction. Number 37 is the Bible an older brother was given by (?) during World War II. He volunteered for the Army in December 1941 and spent those years in Australia and the campaigns of New Guinea. He eventually retired from the Army after getting out a couple of times to try civilian life. He passed away in 1972 at age 58.
There's more to come, but I keep handy some reference books on writing, e.g., the Chicago Manual of Style, Guides to this and that, a Dictionary, a Thesaraus, Book of Quotations, computer info, etc. It sounds better when I put it it down on paper, but some I haven't had occasion to look at in some time. I've always been a good speller.
Most of them I picked up at swap marts or in used book stores, some by mail order, having to pay full price, some in regular bookstores, and were purchased in pursuit of family history and genealogy.