Translate

Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh, well

My computer was messing up this morning due to some automatic updates, and by the time it cleared up, I forgot what I was going to blog about. Oh, well. Or Oh, Hell.

I've been taking writing classes off and on for a couple years or more, and have joined a couple of writing groups, and hope the hell it is helping, or will help, somewhere along the line to get published before I kick the bucket a long time from now, I hope. A few years ago, about eight or nine, the first formal class was on Writing Your Family History, or something, and that's what got me interested in writing about genealogy and such. And when I had exhausted that avenue as far as I was concerned, began another class on writing about anything with the aim of finishing a book or two. My attitude about writing changed, and I began in earnest to write something that would sell. That was the wrong way to look at it, and now I just write for enjoyment and kill some free time.

I still have some work to do on "The Gold Claim" book before it's sent off, even though I've made progress. The way it's going it may be next year sometime when it gets finished, but it will definitely get finished. This part of it gets in the way of production and delays any new stuff. Oh, well.

TGIF! Enjoy the rest of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment