Translate

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's that time

Oh, puh-shaw! I hit the wrong key again and got published before I had even started. So, now, I'm editing the post that wasn't.

As the title says, "It's that time," again, to shut her down for a week or two or maybe even three to pass through the holiday season. It's been fairly un-busy around here up until now on the whole, but I can see where there just won't be enough time in a 24-hour day to squeeze in a blog post. Not that I'm skipping the country or anything. No. It's more like busy will be picking up, not all at once, but just enough to interfere with the normal routine. There will be no posting from now until January something, unless it becomes absolutely necessary to write about something that can't wait.

If you have enjoyed reading the posts so far, post a comment saying so, please, please, please. However, if you don't, I won't be discouraged in the least, because I plan to continue blogging no matter. And if anyone else has a blog, let me know, and I'll put the name on mine, if so desired.

Whew! With that out of the way, I'll just say "HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment