Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wowee! Another Award?

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Patsy Collins and must tell everyone seven things about me they don't already know and pass on the nomination to FIFTEEN other bloggers.
So, all right, here's the seven things you can't possible know:

1. I used to have a cat named Guinevere.
2. I keep my fingernails short.
3. I, I, I, never tell a lie.
4. My nose has been broken at least once.
5. I've never seen the Aswan Dam, except in photos.
6. I don't plan to see the Aswan Dam.
7. I don't like fish, but I like to fish.

Here are the next nominees and they don't have to accept if they are disinclined to:

Neil Waring
Albie the Good
Anonymous-9
Ron Scheer
Houston A.W. Knight
Richard Prosch
Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin
Matthew Pizzolato
If you double this list and add one there'll be 15, but that's my nominees.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know we were so much alike - I don't plan on seeing the Aswan Dam either. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Did it let water out and ruin your peanut crop, Charles?

      Delete