Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

On Writing

Do you have questions about plot, character, grammar, queries, agents, jobs, etc. I recommend you check out the May/June 2013 Writer's Digest and the article on their 15th annual  101 Best Websites. An easy reference guide to help you write your best and sell it, too. I like their "Writing Advice" sites, which I'm going to start looking up for my own amazement. Some I've glanced at, but as I get further into this writing thing, I'm damn grateful for these blogs and sites, although I didn't once see the words "Western Genre."

Have a great writing day and a good weekend, too!

7 comments:

  1. I used to get WD and they often had these articles where they gathered together lots of information. I almost always found them very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I re-subscribed, lots of info and leads to publication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed that Nik Morton has a new book coming out, WRITE A WESTERN IN 30 DAYS. Should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just a few of the ways to optimize your traffic, visibility, trustworthiness and obviously business.
    Pinterest holds great potential for business
    marketers, but that an online service can do it quickly.
    Some companies have their personal website to extract extra from the market.


    Review my blog post ar.de2mano.com

    ReplyDelete