Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Little Behind

I'm a little behind in my reading and blogging, like I have a couple of Writer's Digest mags, two or three True West and American Cowboys I haven't been able to read yet, not counting the books in my pending box. This has all come about because of some more duties that I took on in a volunteer thing and it has kept me fairly busy.

Upcoming though are some book signings in March at the Tucson Book Festival on the ninth and then I'll be at a Methodist Church Yard and Vendor sale on the 16th, which I think will be good due to the number of expected buyers that'll be wandering through.

And I have couple of book reviews for the blog that'll be coming up before too long.

I wish you all a HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY and hope Valentine Day was a hit, too.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have some good signings. I'm running behind in my reading as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Charles, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oscar, I'm always behind in my reading and blogging. Good luck with the book signings and sales.

    ReplyDelete