Additions to my To Be Read List:
1. Man on the Run by Giles Lutz, winner of the Spur Award for Honyocker and a prolific Western writer.
2. Man in the Saddle by Ernest Haycox. We've all heard of him.
3. Tough County by Frank Bonham. Wrote Westerns and other genres.
4. Single Jack by Max Brand. Well Known Western writer.
5. Sackett by Louis L'Amour. Can't add anything to this author's credits.
6. To the Far Blue Mountains by Louis L'Amour.
7. Galloway by Louis L'Amour.
8. The Daybreakers by Louis L'Amour, number three of The Sacketts.
9.Guns of the Timberlands by Louis L'Amour. On all of these L'Amour books his name on the cover is at least twice the size of the title.
10. The Fastest Gun in Texas by J. T. Edson, an English author who "had no desire to live in the wild west or ride a horse." (See Wikipedia article on J. T. Edson) Has sold over 11 million books!!!! Still alive and kicking, see his Facebook page.
11. A Death in Indian Wells by Lewis B. Patten. Wrote MANY westerns.
12. West of the Wolverine by Paul Evan Lehman.
13. The Feud at Single Shot by Luke Short. One of my favorite authors.
14. Knights of the Range by Zane Grey. Nothing more needs to be said about Mr. Grey.
15. Raccoon John Smith by Louis Cochran. 1899-1974. Mr. Cochran was a former FBI agent and spy for the Air Force during WWII.
16.Reflections from the Wilderness by Stoney Greywolf Bowers, published by Moonlight Mesa Associates, Inc., a book of poetry from his life as a cowboy.
Many good books to read and not enough time in the day.