This year has whizzed by with no stopping, and now that it's about over I'm recognizing some blog posts that I liked, but are not necessarily limited to the ones shown here.
1. The Story With No Name, which posting has bounced from one blog to another and has not yet reached a conclusion. How will it end? Most are available at ijparnham.blogspot.com (the Culbin Trail).
2. This Week in Publishing posts by Agent Nathan Bransford at blog.nathanbransford.com.
3. Of course, I liked the inteview of myself with Davy Crockett's Almanack at Evan Lewis' blog, not that I am egotistical or anything, but there is nothing like tootin' your own horn. Thanks, Davy, at davycrockettsalmanack.blogspot.com. I also like the book covers, illustrations, and the radio shows on this blog.
4. And as long as I'm talking about myself, I enjoyed the way Joanne Walpole set me straight on her authorship in a comment to one of my posts, and I've enjoyed her book reviews at terryjameswritestheoldwest.blogspot.com.
5. The Archaivist is always interesting, and I liked his posts on Wild West Mondays and the e-book status at
6. David Cranmer's posts on his Education of a Pulp Writer blog and Beat to a Pulp short stories get my attention. I thank him for posting the poem by John Greenleaf Whittier, The Barefoot Boy, at davidcranmer.blogspot.com last July.
7. I liked the series "Movies in the Santa Clarita Valley" by Laurie Powers at lauriepowerswildwest.blogspot.com and the header picture of the horses presently showing.
This list by no means covers the entire gamut of my likes for the year. Maybe I'll post some more later. Thanks to all the bloggers for their articles and information, and a Merr-rry Christmas! Happy New Year!
And all the books mentioned on this blog during the year or which may have been considered to have been a "plug" by the FTC were unpaid and no gift or any other remuneration of any kind for such mention or "plug" was received.