Translate

Friday, December 22, 2017

Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

I've been on a "Sabbatical" for the last few months (how time flies) and will probably stay on it for a while longer. I've had so much running around to do that I just turn on the computer to check my email or work on Part 2 of Bobby Chase-the-Lord. It's coming along fairly good and am looking to finish it summer of 2018.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS and look here for an occasional post. 

9 comments:

  1. Seems like I go in spurts myself. You were gone so long I was starting to worry a bit. Merry Christmas and get that book finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed a break and my wife needed to do some shopping about every day for one thing or another. Hope you had a Merry Christmas! I'm coming along with it, but it will take awhile. Happy New Year, Neil, and a prosperous one.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patsy, and a Happy New Year, too! (I deleted your comment by mistake, sorry.)

      Delete
    2. Ah well - makes me look mysterious!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's been fine so far, now if New Year's eve goes as good.
      I hope yours will be productive and creative and monetarily great.

      Delete
  4. Text boxes will give your document a more exciting and professional appearance. As a result, you should incorporate text boxes and graphics into your presentations. In Google Docs, creating and customizing text boxes is easy. To add text boxes to your paper, you can use the drawing tool or the single-cell table. Create text boxes in Google Docs with ease by following our step-by-step instructions. Finally, brush up on your Google Docs skills by learning how to strikethrough. If you are still having trouble posting on Instagram after following this guide. I will try to respond and help you as soon as possible, contact us via Bellen Google Nederland.

    ReplyDelete