Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2017

More Scrivener

I don't know what happened. One day I was editing my manuscript on Scrivener, the next, it had changed to single-spaced, and the next it repeated most of the script. I had seventeen chapters on there, now I have 12 double-spaced and twelve single-spaced. What the heck is going on? Am I being hacked or what?

I'm about ready to give up with Scrivener and try another program. This is ridiculous. I copied it from my files all double-spaced and look what happened. A-A-A-RG-H!!

I'm returning to my original files and starting over. I have enough problems without this.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting every thing straightened out. Someday you will probably get it all worked out and wonder how it seemed so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's probably some logical explanation but the question is do you have enough time to figure it out, which takes time from your writing. I've never tried to use such a program so I can't be of much help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've spent too much time trying to learn it, so I am back to the old-fashioned way for now. Thanks anyway, Charles.

      Delete
  3. Think I'll stick with Open Office!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing my skill level (borderline Luddite), I will avoid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may like it, David, but you need free time to learn how it works.

      Delete
  5. This is, in my opinion, one of the most important pieces of information for me.
    And it's a pleasure to read your content. But I'd like to make a few general remarks.
    The website design is fantastic, and the content is superb.
    Google Bellen

    ReplyDelete